- When switching a quiz to “Published” it will now update the parent lesson to ensure it’s recorded as having an enabled quiz.
- Declared the WordPress heartbeat API script as a dependency for the Course Builder JS. It seems that some servers and hosts dequeue the heartbeat when not explicitly required. This resolves a saving issue on those hosts.
- Added a Quiz Description content editor under quiz settings. This is the “Editor” from pre 3.16.0 quizzes and any content saved in these fields is now available in this description field
- Fixed issue causing points percentage calculation tooltip on quiz builder to show the incorrect percentage value
- Fix issue preventing lessons with no drip settings from being updated on the WP post editor
- Fix issue causing 500 error on lesson settings metabox for lessons not attached to sections
- Add a “Quiz Description” field to allow quiz post content to be edited on the quiz builder
- Added a database migration script to ensure quizzes migrated from 3.16 and lower that had quiz post content to automatically have the optional quiz description to be enabled
LifterLMS Version 3.16.3
Posted in Release Notes