Skip to content
- When switching a quiz to “Published” it will now update the parent lesson to ensure it’s recorded as having an enabled quiz.
- Declared the WordPress heartbeat API script as a dependency for the Course Builder JS. It seems that some servers and hosts dequeue the heartbeat when not explicitly required. This resolves a saving issue on those hosts.
- Added a Quiz Description content editor under quiz settings. This is the “Editor” from pre 3.16.0 quizzes and any content saved in these fields is now available in this description field
- Fixed issue causing points percentage calculation tooltip on quiz builder to show the incorrect percentage value
- Fix issue preventing lessons with no drip settings from being updated on the WP post editor
- Fix issue causing 500 error on lesson settings metabox for lessons not attached to sections
- Add a “Quiz Description” field to allow quiz post content to be edited on the quiz builder
- Added a database migration script to ensure quizzes migrated from 3.16 and lower that had quiz post content to automatically have the optional quiz description to be enabled