- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to 2.0.0-beta.6.
- (Re-)introduces the user information shortcode as
- Add Admins status tool to reinstall core forms & reusable blocks.
- Fixed issue causing data from conditionally disabled fields (like state) from being cleared during form submission
- Updated form post type labels and added missing labels
- Removed the previously deprecated class
LLMS_Frontend_Formsand it’s deprecated class methods
- Removed the previously deprecated class
LLMS_Frontend_Passwordand it’s deprecated class methods:
- Updated country and state localization lists.
- Increase 3rd party support for WP core hook
- Props to Hemant Patidar for discovering an issue preventing rate limiting in various security plugins from working on the LifterLMS password recovery form.
- Fixed an issue encountered when updating LifterLMS premium add-ons via the LifterLMS Helper encountered when API errors are occur.
- Updated the failure error code from ‘activation’ to ‘deactivation’ in the
- Updated the API connection error message returned when using the
LLMS_Frontend_Passwordis deprecated, see deprecated methods and their replacments below:
LLMS_Frontend_Password::retrieve_password()is deprecated in favor of
LLMS_Frontend_Password::check_password_reset_key()is deprecated in favor of
LLMS_Frontend_Password::reset_password()is deprecated in favor of
- LifterLMS Blocks 2.0.0-beta.5
- Added site-wide field name validation
- Reworked the output of user information fields on the admin panel to share a handler and APIs with frontend fields.
- Deprecated filter:
lifterlms_get_user_custom_fieldsin favor of
- Improved previewing of form posts using WP Core block editor UI elements
- Open Registration form can now always be previewed regardless of the open registration site setting
This releases fixes a security issue affecting LifterLMS versions 4.21.1 and earlier:
- Thank you to Amirmohammad vakili for reporting an insecure direct object reference issue.
- Added the
view_gradescapability which is used to determine whether or not a user has the ability to view another user’s grades on the website’s frontend.
- Fixed an issue causing PHP errors when attempting to access a quiz attempt that doesn’t exist.
- Fixed a localization issue encountered when entering transaction amounts on the admin panel.
- LifterLMS Blocks 2.0.0-beta.4
- Fix default reusable password field type from plain text to password
- Change the default reusable block post titles to reduce confusion when searching for blocks in the editor
- Reorganized new files into subdirectories.
- Added serverside password minimum length validation.
- Fix duplicate password strength meter output.
- Fix the user password field type from text to password
- Fix the phone number field type from text to tel
- Fix user state select field
- Don’t autoload field values from specified datastore when a “value” is explicitly passed to the field.
- Only load published reusable blocks on the frontend of the website
- Improved the UX for editing a users account by automatically “hiding” password and email fields and only requiring them to be submitted when users explicit request an update via the field’s “change” toggle button.
- Default form templates now use reusable blocks.
- Improved the user experience surrounding fields with a confirmation field (email address and password).
- Added the ability to define a field’s column width instead of requiring the usage of WP column blocks.
- Added support for reusable blocks on form posts
- Upgraded LifterLMS Blocks to 2.0.0-beta.3.
- Certificate exports will now automatically include (most) externally hosted images and stylesheets.
- Opt-in forward compatibility changes have been made to the
- Fixed an issue causing one-time payment orders from being included in totals on some reporting screens.
- Fixed an issue causing student enrollment counts to be incorrect under some circumstances.
- Fixed issues resulting in unnecessary duplicated instances of course background data processing.
- Fixed an error encountered when a course is deleted prior to its background data being processed.
- Fixed an escaping issue causing passwords with a backslash character from being usable following a password reset.
- Fixed issue preventing users from editing their email address and password on the dashboard account edit screens.
- Fixed issues with country names with the article “the” in their name, for example “The Netherlands” instead of “Netherlands The”.
- Upgraded LifterLMS Blocks to version 2.0.0-beta.2.