Skip to content
- Includes the LLMS-CLI beta, a set of WP-CLI commands for LifterLMS and LifterLMS add-ons, as part of the core plugin:
- To get started, run
wp llms --help in your terminal or read the online command documentation.
- Please note that the LLMS-CLI is included as a public beta feature. The command API is in a pre-release state and, as such, is subject to change without warning.
- If you encounter any issues or wish to provide feedback on the LLMS-CLI please get in touch at https://github.com/gocodebox/lifterlms-cli.
- Fix AJAX post search when using search queries containing quotes.
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_engagement is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_achievement is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_certificate is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_my_certificate is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_email is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_coupon is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_voucher is deprecated in favor of
llms-addons style asset no longer ships an unminified version.
llms-admin-add-ons style asset no longer ships an unminified version and the filename of the distributed file has changed.
- All the LifterLMS post types are now registered using the static method
- Upgraded woocommerce/action-scheduler to v3.4.0.
- Exclude internal-use-only properties (related to reporting caches and student counts) when exporting or cloning courses. #1532
- Don’t sanitize input from user forms until validation has succeeded. #1829
- Fixed an issue encountered when fields are removed from reusable blocks, causing some user forms from functioning as expected. #1832
- Added logic to prevent the permanent deletion of courses or memberships with active subscriptions.
- When a subscription attempts to charge a recurring payment against a deleted course or membership the transaction will be cancelled and the order marked as failed.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to v2.2.1.
- Updates LifterLMS REST to v1.0.0-beta.20.
- Fixed issue encountered when cloning lessons with attached assignments.
- Fixed an error encountered when viewing an order for a deleted course or membership on the student dashboard.
- Update woocommerce/actions-scheduler to version 3.3.0.
- Fixed an issue causing the latest earned achievement to not display on the “My Grades” tab in certain scenarios.
- Fix issue causing a
waiting... message to display on the JS dev console.
- Fix improper usage of
apply_filters_deprecated() encountered when using deprecated theme settings filters in the course builder.
- Fixed missing text domain, thanks chetansatasiya!
- Improved the
LLMS.waitFor() runtime JS dependency loader to output improved debugging information.
- Updated the SendWP integration account management URL.
- Fixed issue encountered with TinyMCE editor instances in repeater metabox groups.
- Fixed issue causing the latest achievement to not display when reviewing grades on the student dashboard.
- Fixed quote slashing for non-admin roles when editing content in the course builder.
- The LifterLMS admin icon now uses an encoded SVG to improve admin color scheme compatibility.
- Fixed an issue with empty admin notices.
- The creation date of
llms_orders is now determined by
- Improved logic used to determine when a limited length subscription has completed its payment schedule.
- Improved accessibility of various icon buttons on the admin orders view/edit screen.
- Improved display of quiz attempts containing questions which have been deleted from the database.
- POT files from included library plugins (like LifterLMS REST) are now excluded from LifterLMS distributions.
LLMS_Trait_Singleton to replace redundant singleton pattern definitions across classes in the codebase.
- Moveed the loading of the autoloader to the main
- Updated the
LLMS_Payment_Gateway abstract class to utilize
LLMS_Abstract_Options_Data for accessing gateway options.
- Audio and video embed methods shared by
LLMS_Membership have been relocated to
- Sales page methods shared by
LLMS_Membership have been relocated to
- Fixed a visual issue encountered on the payment confirmation screen on small screens / mobile devices.
- Fix untranslatable time period strings (day, week, month, and year) found on the admin orders view/edit screen.
- Fixed an error encountered when attempting to grade a quiz attempt containing deleted questions.
- Removed usage and references to the
LLMS_Order post meta property
date_billing_end. To determine if a subscription has ended, use
- Removed private method
- Deprecated the class property
$_instance from the following classes, use the public method
- Fixed an issue encountered when a course or membership sales page redirect is enabled but no URL is saved.
Upcoming Payment Reminder Notification
- A new notification, the “Upcoming Payment Reminder” notification has been added. This notification sends a reminder to students a configurable number of days before a payment is do for a recurring subscription.
- When upgrading to version 5.2.0, this notification will be automatically disabled, visit LifterLMS -> Settings -> Notifications and select the new notification to enable it after upgrading.
- Props to @niluzok for doing the initial work required to build this notification!
- Reworked the database upgrader script to allow for minor upgrades which don’t require significant data migration to upgrade silently without requiring user consent to initiate.
- Improved internal methods used to generate tables in the body of email notifications.
- Student registration date is now displayed in the site’s timezone in favor of UTC time.
- Properly pass options
default_path to the template handler when creating an admin notice using a template.
- Removed translation (and incorrect text domain) from a logging function encountered when a recurring payment errors as a result of the payment gateway having been deactivated.
LLMS_Install::db_updates() is deprecated, use
LLMS_Install::update_notice() is deprecated with no replacement.
admin/notices/db-update.php is deprecated in favor of
admin/notices/db-updating.php is deprecated with no replacement.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a white box would be output over the certificate background image.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue in the course builder causing lessons to be orphaned from a course when moved into an unsaved section.
- LifterLMS Helper Version 3.4.0