Skip to content
- Updated the SendWP integration account management URL.
- Fixed issue encountered with TinyMCE editor instances in repeater metabox groups.
- Fixed issue causing the latest achievement to not display when reviewing grades on the student dashboard.
- Fixed quote slashing for non-admin roles when editing content in the course builder.
- The LifterLMS admin icon now uses an encoded SVG to improve admin color scheme compatibility.
- Fixed an issue with empty admin notices.
- The creation date of
llms_orders is now determined by
- Improved logic used to determine when a limited length subscription has completed its payment schedule.
- Improved accessibility of various icon buttons on the admin orders view/edit screen.
- Improved display of quiz attempts containing questions which have been deleted from the database.
- POT files from included library plugins (like LifterLMS REST) are now excluded from LifterLMS distributions.
LLMS_Trait_Singleton to replace redundant singleton pattern definitions across classes in the codebase.
- Moveed the loading of the autoloader to the main
- Updated the
LLMS_Payment_Gateway abstract class to utilize
LLMS_Abstract_Options_Data for accessing gateway options.
- Audio and video embed methods shared by
LLMS_Membership have been relocated to
- Sales page methods shared by
LLMS_Membership have been relocated to
- Fixed a visual issue encountered on the payment confirmation screen on small screens / mobile devices.
- Fix untranslatable time period strings (day, week, month, and year) found on the admin orders view/edit screen.
- Fixed an error encountered when attempting to grade a quiz attempt containing deleted questions.
- Removed usage and references to the
LLMS_Order post meta property
date_billing_end. To determine if a subscription has ended, use
- Removed private method
- Deprecated the class property
$_instance from the following classes, use the public method
- Fixed an issue encountered when a course or membership sales page redirect is enabled but no URL is saved.
Upcoming Payment Reminder Notification
- A new notification, the “Upcoming Payment Reminder” notification has been added. This notification sends a reminder to students a configurable number of days before a payment is do for a recurring subscription.
- When upgrading to version 5.2.0, this notification will be automatically disabled, visit LifterLMS -> Settings -> Notifications and select the new notification to enable it after upgrading.
- Props to @niluzok for doing the initial work required to build this notification!
- Reworked the database upgrader script to allow for minor upgrades which don’t require significant data migration to upgrade silently without requiring user consent to initiate.
- Improved internal methods used to generate tables in the body of email notifications.
- Student registration date is now displayed in the site’s timezone in favor of UTC time.
- Properly pass options
default_path to the template handler when creating an admin notice using a template.
- Removed translation (and incorrect text domain) from a logging function encountered when a recurring payment errors as a result of the payment gateway having been deactivated.
LLMS_Install::db_updates() is deprecated, use
LLMS_Install::update_notice() is deprecated with no replacement.
admin/notices/db-update.php is deprecated in favor of
admin/notices/db-updating.php is deprecated with no replacement.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where a white box would be output over the certificate background image.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue in the course builder causing lessons to be orphaned from a course when moved into an unsaved section.
- LifterLMS Helper Version 3.4.0
- Bugfix: Pass second parameter to the
- Fix: Corrected typos in error messages encountered during password reset.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug causing malformed character codes to be rendered in forms when installing forms with translated labels.
- LifterLMS Helper version 3.3.1
- Raised the minimum required WordPress core version to 5.8!
- Adds WordPress core 5.8 compatibility.
- Improved user information forms required field validation.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed to logged out users on checkout and registration forms.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed on the account edit form.
- LifterLMS Blocks version 2.2.0
- Fixed an issue preventing certain orphaned quizzes from being deleted.
- Prevent users from submitting a password change without submitting their current password.
- Allow logged in users to checkout when no form fields are set to display.
- Fixed issue with non-Latin characters in dashboard endpoint URL slugs.
- Fixed issue preventing address localization when using the [lifterlms_registration] shortcode.