- ❤❤❤ Happy Valentines Day or whatever ❤❤❤
- Tested to WordPress 5.1
- Fixed an issue causing JSON data saved by 3rd party plugins in course or lesson postmeta fields to be not duplicate properly during course duplications and imports.
- Product sale dates will now show on course & membership plan pricing tables.
- Updated default country list to remove non-existant countries and resolve capitilization issues, thanks nrherron92!
- Fixed an issue causing the email notification content getter to use the same filter as popover notifications.
- Fixed an issue preventing default blog date & time settings from being used when displaying an access plan’s access expiration date on course and membership pricing tables.
- Fixed an issue causing 404s on paginated dashboard endpoints when the permalink structure is set to anything other than
- Fixed a bug preventing stories loaded via AJAX pagination from being edited or deleted.
- Fixed an issue preventing access plans connected via a variation from being properly related to the course during WC checkout.
- Fixed an issue preventing the removal of a Members Only restriction on simple products/subscriptions.
- Fixed an issues preventing exports to be accessible on Apache servers.
- Fixed an issue causing servers with certain nginx rules to open CSV exports directly instead of downloading them.
- Added formatting options (bold, italics, and underline) to task list items.
- Added anchor/link options to task list items.
- Added “deep” linking to assignments on the course builder from course builder metaboxes displayed when editing a lesson in the WordPress editor.
- Fixed an issue causing assignment reporting screens to encounter a fatal error when user’s associated with assignment submissions had been deleted from the database.
- Updated reporting table export functions to provide immediate download prompts of the files. Exports are generated in real time and you must remain on the page while it generates. The good news is if your site had issues with email or cronjobs it’ll no longer be an issue for you.
- Updated lesson metabox to use icons for attached quizzes
- Added an orange highlight to the admin “Add-Ons & More” menu item
- Removed unused cron event.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to 1.3.4
- Adds support for handling courses & lessons in “Classic Editor” mode as defined by the Divi page builder
- Skips course and lesson migration when “Classic” mode is enabled.
- Adds conditions to identify “Classic” mode when the Classic Editor plugin settings are configured to enforce classic (or block) mode for all posts.
- Unschedules the aforementioned unused cron event.
- Fixed an issue preventing the temp directory old file cleanup cron from firing on schedule.
- During plugin uninstallation the tmp cleanup cron will now be properly unscheduled.
- Fixed an issue causing notifications on the student dashboard to appear on top of static headers or the WP Admin Bar when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue preventing manual updating of customer and source information on orders resulting from unfocusable hidden form fields.
- Fixed mismatched HTML tags on the Admin Add-Ons screen
- Class method:
- Add support for the Divi Builder’s “Classic Editor” mode
- Skip post migration when “Classic” mode is enabled
- Updated tested-to WC version to 3.5.4
- Fix conflict with Elementor preventing Elementor templates from being used for a WooCommerce product.