Skip to content
- Tested to LifterLMS 3.37.9 and WooCommerce 3.9.2.
- Add action hooks to handle the cases when a product/variation is deleted linked to an access plan are deleted and handle the cases when an access plan is not linked to any product/variation.
- Added logic to delete enrollments on order permanent deletion, and unenroll/enroll students on order or subscription trashing/untrashing.
- Fixed an issue that made users to be unenrolled from a course when a subscription, that was part of the same wc order of the course, was ‘cancelled’.
- Made sure that user enrollment/unenrollment related to a subscription happened only on the subscription status changes and not on their parent order status changes.
gmdate() in favor of
date() for timestamps recorded to logs.
- Added privacy exported group descriptions. Thanks @garretthyder!
- Added filters
llms_user_enrollment_status_allowed_post_types which allow 3rd parties to enroll users into additional post types via core enrollment methods.
- Added option for admin settings fields to show an asterisk for required fields.
- Added option for integration plugins can now add automatically generated “Settings” link to the plugins screen.
- Bugfix: Fixed an IE compatibility issue related to usage of
- Tested to WordPress core 5.3.2
- Beaver Builder: Fix module visibility issue when hiding modules based on enrollment in specific courses or memberships.
- Action Manager: Remove non-functioning featured image hook. Featured images are output by themes not by LifterLMS.
- Fix: Student quiz attempts are now automatically deleted when a quiz is deleted.
- Fix: “Orphaned” quizzes (those with no parent course and/or lesson) can be deleted from the Quiz reporting table.
- Fix: Quiz IDs on the quiz reporting screen now link to the quiz within the course builder. If the quiz is an “orphan” there will be no link.
- Added secure key compatibility to allow credential definition via constants.
- Added filter
llms_paypal_disable_reference_transactions to allow explicit disabling of ref. transactions.
- Fixed issue causing recurring transactions to show an empty description field in PayPal-generated email receipts.
- Use the recurring description for manual recurring payments instead of the one-time payment language.
- Fixed a number of instances of the incorrect text domain being used for translation functions.
- Fix error resulting from undefined default value.
- Fix PHP 7.4 deprecation notice.
- Update LifterLMS Blocks to v1.7.3.
- Move form ready event from domReady to block registration to ensure blocks are exposed before blocks are parsed.
- Update JS bundle dependencies.
- Allow custom forms to be displayed in the post table list.