- LifterLMS Blocks 2.0.0-beta.4
- Fix default reusable password field type from plain text to password
- Change the default reusable block post titles to reduce confusion when searching for blocks in the editor
- Fixed error encountered when opening the block editor options menu on an
- Added UUID generation to all form field blocks.
- Fixed visual issues encountered with form field blocks on wide screens in the block editor.
- Fixed issue preventing column widths from being set after switching from a stacked layout to a columns layout for a field group.
- Added CSS classes to various option elements in the block editor
- Moved most inline css in the editor into a static file
- Fixed issue encountered when reverting a form to it’s default
- Fixed dynamic block rendering errors encountered when the block is restricted to specific courses/memberships.
- Added CSS to make input placeholder text look like a placeholder
- Reorganized new files into subdirectories.
- Added serverside password minimum length validation.
- Fix duplicate password strength meter output.
- Fix the user password field type from text to password
- Fix the phone number field type from text to tel
- Fix user state select field
- Don’t autoload field values from specified datastore when a “value” is explicitly passed to the field.
- Only load published reusable blocks on the frontend of the website
- Improved the UX for editing a users account by automatically “hiding” password and email fields and only requiring them to be submitted when users explicit request an update via the field’s “change” toggle button.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with courses and memberships containing comma characters in the post title.
- Default form templates now use reusable blocks.
- Improved the user experience surrounding fields with a confirmation field (email address and password).
- Added the ability to define a field’s column width instead of requiring the usage of WP column blocks.
- Added support for reusable blocks on form posts
- Upgraded LifterLMS Blocks to 2.0.0-beta.3.
- All form field blocks refactored and many were removed or renamed.
- Added column support to form field blocks.
- Added reusable block support to form field blocks.
- Removed support for block visibility on required field blocks (email and password).
- Added reusable block filtering to only show “supported” reusable blocks when editing a form.
- Added utility function support for reusable blocks.
- Fixed issues related to visual rendering of checkboxes / radio elements on custom fields.
- Certificate exports will now automatically include (most) externally hosted images and stylesheets.
- Opt-in forward compatibility changes have been made to the
- Fixed an issue causing one-time payment orders from being included in totals on some reporting screens.
- Fixed an issue causing student enrollment counts to be incorrect under some circumstances.
- Fixed issues resulting in unnecessary duplicated instances of course background data processing.
- Fixed an error encountered when a course is deleted prior to its background data being processed.
- Fixed an escaping issue causing passwords with a backslash character from being usable following a password reset.
- Added collection filtering by post status for courses, lessons, and memberships.
- Fixed issue preventing users from editing their email address and password on the dashboard account edit screens.
- Fixed issues with country names with the article “the” in their name, for example “The Netherlands” instead of “Netherlands The”.
- Upgraded LifterLMS Blocks to version 2.0.0-beta.2.