Skip to content
- Bugfix: Pass second parameter to the
- Fix: Corrected typos in error messages encountered during password reset.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug causing malformed character codes to be rendered in forms when installing forms with translated labels.
- LifterLMS Helper version 3.3.1
llms_helper()->upgrader WP_CLI context in preparation for forthcoming the
- Fixed a bug preventing Wistia’s inline scripts from loading.
- Raised the minimum required WordPress core version to 5.8!
- Adds WordPress core 5.8 compatibility.
- Improved user information forms required field validation.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed to logged out users on checkout and registration forms.
- Added functionality to ensure that user email and password fields are always displayed on the account edit form.
- LifterLMS Blocks version 2.2.0
- Fixed an issue preventing certain orphaned quizzes from being deleted.
- Prevent users from submitting a password change without submitting their current password.
- Allow logged in users to checkout when no form fields are set to display.
- Increases minimum WordPress Core version requirement to version 5.4!.
- Tested and compatible with WordPress core 5.8
- Don’t load block editor assets on the “blockified” widgets screen.
- Remove timeouts and subscription debouncing used by blocks watcher which handles the
llms/user-info-fields redux store.
- Stop debouncing the blocks watcher.
- Confirm group blocks now configure the block’s id, name, and match attributes instead of being configured in the block render via the
- Don’t define the
match attribute during creation of a user password block.
- Minimum required WordPress core version raised to 5.3.
- Fixed an issue preventing Automation’s from being cloned.
- Raises the minimum supported WordPress core version to 5.3.
- Adds support for LifterLMS Core 5.0+.
- Fixes issue encountered when activating the Beaver Builder lab.
- Fixed an issue preventing LifterLMS password reset from working when no WooCommerce My Account page exists.
- Fixed an issue causing pagination issues on LifterLMS dashboard endpoints added to the WooCommerce My Account page.
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce::add_account_query_vars() is deprecated with no replacement.