Skip to content
- Use a strict comparison when checking response status using the
--db option from the
version command. This will be implemented in a separate command.
- Fixed an unmerged placeholder in warning message when add-on is not installed when using the
- Updated success message when using
- Completion messages use says “deactivate(d)” in favor of “activate(d)” in the
addon deactivate command.
- Added logic to prevent the permanent deletion of courses or memberships with active subscriptions.
- When a subscription attempts to charge a recurring payment against a deleted course or membership the transaction will be cancelled and the order marked as failed.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to v2.2.1.
- Updates LifterLMS REST to v1.0.0-beta.20.
- Fixed issue encountered when cloning lessons with attached assignments.
- Fixed an error encountered when viewing an order for a deleted course or membership on the student dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that generated a PHP Fatal when retrieving the list of access plans if logged in as administrator.
- Fixed the access plan’s
access_expires property format not respecting the specs (Y-m-d H:i:s).
- Fixed an issue that made the access plan’s properties
sale_date_end to be returned as empty.
- Fixed an issue in the form’s location settings that limited the shown courses/memberships to 10
- Update woocommerce/actions-scheduler to version 3.3.0.
- Fixed an issue causing the latest earned achievement to not display on the “My Grades” tab in certain scenarios.
- Fix issue causing a
waiting... message to display on the JS dev console.
- Fix improper usage of
apply_filters_deprecated() encountered when using deprecated theme settings filters in the course builder.
- Fixed missing text domain, thanks chetansatasiya!
- Improved the
LLMS.waitFor() runtime JS dependency loader to output improved debugging information.
- Update documentation link found in the add-on settings screen.
- Bugfix: Fixed deprecated filter warning encountered when using certain development versions of the WordPress core.
- Updated the SendWP integration account management URL.
- Fixed issue encountered with TinyMCE editor instances in repeater metabox groups.
- Fixed issue causing the latest achievement to not display when reviewing grades on the student dashboard.
- Added: Added
banner_auto_fit theme setting, true by default.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue that produced empty tabs content in group profile, when translating the tabs slug.
- Bugfix: Fixed course/membership tile in group profile not filling the area on some themes.
- Bugfix: Fixed banner image not filling the banner area on some themes. See
banner_auto_fit theme setting.
- Bugfix: Fixed latest achievements no showing up in reporting.
- Improved style compatibility with Twenty Twenty One theme.
- Fixed quote slashing for non-admin roles when editing content in the course builder.
- The LifterLMS admin icon now uses an encoded SVG to improve admin color scheme compatibility.
- Fixed an issue with empty admin notices.
- The creation date of
llms_orders is now determined by