Skip to content
llms_av_get_available_providers filter which will allow third parties to add their provider integration.
- Fixed banner image not always filling the banner area even if
auto-fit setting was
- Includes the LLMS-CLI beta, a set of WP-CLI commands for LifterLMS and LifterLMS add-ons, as part of the core plugin:
- To get started, run
wp llms --help in your terminal or read the online command documentation.
- Please note that the LLMS-CLI is included as a public beta feature. The command API is in a pre-release state and, as such, is subject to change without warning.
- If you encounter any issues or wish to provide feedback on the LLMS-CLI please get in touch at https://github.com/gocodebox/lifterlms-cli.
- Fix AJAX post search when using search queries containing quotes.
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_engagement is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_achievement is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_certificate is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_my_certificate is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_email is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_coupon is deprecated in favor of
lifterlms_register_post_type_llms_voucher is deprecated in favor of
llms-addons style asset no longer ships an unminified version.
llms-admin-add-ons style asset no longer ships an unminified version and the filename of the distributed file has changed.
- All the LifterLMS post types are now registered using the static method
- Upgraded woocommerce/action-scheduler to v3.4.0.
- Improved help documentation for several commands.
- Added a warning to the root command’s help documentation denoting that the LLMS-CLI is in open public beta and its functionality is subject to change.
- Exclude internal-use-only properties (related to reporting caches and student counts) when exporting or cloning courses. #1532
- Don’t sanitize input from user forms until validation has succeeded. #1829
- Fixed an issue encountered when fields are removed from reusable blocks, causing some user forms from functioning as expected. #1832
- Use a strict comparison when checking response status using the
--db option from the
version command. This will be implemented in a separate command.
- Fixed an unmerged placeholder in warning message when add-on is not installed when using the
- Updated success message when using
- Completion messages use says “deactivate(d)” in favor of “activate(d)” in the
addon deactivate command.
- Added logic to prevent the permanent deletion of courses or memberships with active subscriptions.
- When a subscription attempts to charge a recurring payment against a deleted course or membership the transaction will be cancelled and the order marked as failed.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to v2.2.1.
- Updates LifterLMS REST to v1.0.0-beta.20.
- Fixed issue encountered when cloning lessons with attached assignments.
- Fixed an error encountered when viewing an order for a deleted course or membership on the student dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that generated a PHP Fatal when retrieving the list of access plans if logged in as administrator.
- Fixed the access plan’s
access_expires property format not respecting the specs (Y-m-d H:i:s).
- Fixed an issue that made the access plan’s properties
sale_date_end to be returned as empty.
- Fixed an issue in the form’s location settings that limited the shown courses/memberships to 10
- Update woocommerce/actions-scheduler to version 3.3.0.
- Fixed an issue causing the latest earned achievement to not display on the “My Grades” tab in certain scenarios.
- Fix issue causing a
waiting... message to display on the JS dev console.
- Fix improper usage of
apply_filters_deprecated() encountered when using deprecated theme settings filters in the course builder.
- Fixed missing text domain, thanks chetansatasiya!
- Improved the
LLMS.waitFor() runtime JS dependency loader to output improved debugging information.