Skip to content
- Added an admin tool to help automatically identify and schedule missed recurring payments
llms_deprecated_function() in favor of
- Removed logging and use
apply_filters_deprecated() in favor of
- Added logic in
LLMS_Database_Query to reduce unnecessary DB reads when total results are not required.
- Removed the course “Excerpt” area in favor of utilization of the course sales page content.
- Show sales reporting currency symbol based on LifterLMS site options in favor of the browser’s locale settings.
- Fixed an issue causing achievement-related JS DOM events to be bound unnecessarily. Thanks to @imknight!
- Fixed an issue causing site administrator capabilities to be removed during LifterLMS data removal.
- Fixed an issue causing an instructors course post count to display 0 on the admin panel courses post table. Thanks to nhandl3!
- Only display the admin bar “View Manager” to users who can bypass content restrictions.
- Updated jQuery code to stop using deprecated events and methods in preparation for jQuery upgrades in the WordPress core.
- Fixed PHP notice encountered on the admin panel when using Yoast SEO.
- Students can now choose to make their certificates publicly accessible. Huge thanks to @alaa-alshamy for contributing this awesome new feature!
- When accessing a certificate that does not have sharing enabled, a 404 will be served in favor of an error message.
- Admin payment gateway notices will no longer redisplay a week after being dismissed.
- Log files will be automatically split when a file is 5MB or larger, ensuring that log files never grow too large.
- During student registration,
wp_signon() is used to login the newly created user.
- Improved slow background process database queries run during the automatic “closing” of idle user sessions.
LLMS_User_Certificate::get_user_id() will now always return an integer.
- Fixes issues related to account sign on/out and session start/end events being recorded incorrectly.
llms_set_person_auth_cookie() is deprecated in favor of WP core methods such as
- Don’t pass unsupported parameter
$use_cache to the
calculate_grade() method, thanks @pondermatic!
- Add an HTML title attribute to the admin setup wizard page.
- Fix issue causing notices to be logged during quiz attempt deletion on the admin panel.
LLMS_Admin_Setup_Wizard::output_step_html() are deprecated with no replacements.
LifterLMS REST API version 1.0.0-beta.15
- Bugfix: Created lessons will now have the derivative
course_id property set according to the ID of the lesson’s parent section.
- Bugfix: The
course_id property of lessons is now properly marked as read-only.
- Bugfix: Fix engagement email duplicate check issue.
- Bugfix: Fix transposition issue found in engagement email dupcheck debug log message.
- Bugfix: Fix lesson navigation regression introduced in 4.4.0.
- Bugfix: Delayed engagement emails will not be sent to students who’s enrollment is not active in the related course or membership which triggered the email.
- Bugfix: Fixed regression introduced in 4.4.0 preventing the
certificates.css stylesheet from loading on certificate screens.
- Update: Engagement email related logs will be logged to a separate logfile,
engagement-emails in favor of the main
- Improved LifterLMS static asset registration, queuing, definitions, and management.
- Added strict comparators in various areas of the codebase.
Changes to deprecated function logs and warnings
llms_deprecated_function() method now uses
_deprecated_function() (from the WP core) under the hood.
- LifterLMS deprecation warnings are logged to the WP core
debug.log file in favor of the LifterLMS log file.
- LifterLMS deprecation warnings will now trigger a
E_USER_DEPRECATED error when
WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fixed a lesson navigation issue encountered when sections contain unpublished lessons.
- Fixed an undefined variable notice encountered on the student dashboard.
- Fixed an issue encountered when the
wp_login_url() function returns an empty string.
- Fixed a double slash found in an asset URI.
LLMS_Frontend_Assets::is_inline_script_enqueued() is deprecated in favor of
LLMS_Ajax::register_script() is deprecated with no replacement.
LLMS_Ajax::get_ajax_data() is deprecated with no replacement.
- Fixed an issue causing legends of reporting charts to be truncated and only readable after a mouse hover.
- Fixed an issue caused by passing
null values to
- WP 5.5 compatibility: Automatically deregister “protected” post types from wp-sitemap.xml.