- Added a default question type (“choice”) to prevent malformed questions from being inadvertently stored in the database.
- When retrieving question data from the database, automatically fall back to the default question type value if no question type is saved.
- Update: Added methods for retrieving a list of posts associated with a membership.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing certificate backgrounds to be cropped or cut in certain circumstances.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue generating certificate downloads on servers where
mime_content_type()does not exist.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue which caused bbPress course forum restrictions to stop working.
- The output of course restriction errors which may prevent enrollment is now displayed in it’s own template in favor of the logic being included in the
- The course progress bar shortcode will now only display the progress bar to enrolled users. An additional option has been added to the shortcode to allow showing a 0% progress bar to non-enrolled users. Read more.
- The “Course Progress” widget now has an option to optionally display the progress bar to non-enrolled users. By default it will display only to enrolled students.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to version 1.9.0
- Fixed an issue causing free access plans to bypass course enrollment restrictions like capacity and enrollment time periods.
- Fixed an issue causing custom checkout success redirects to fail when using gateways that require a payment confirmation step. This fixes an issue in the LifterLMS PayPal payment gateway.
- Fixed an issue causing deprecation theme-compatibility related deprecation notices to be incorrectly thrown.
- Fixed spelling error in variable passed to the
product/pricing-table.phptemplate. The misspelled variable is still being passed to the variable for backwards compatibility.
- Updated the way notification background processors are dispatched. This fixes an issue in the LifterLMS Twilio add-on.
LLMS_Notifications::dispatch_processors()is deprecated in favor of async dispatching via
- Update: Improved script dependencies definitions.
- Update: Updated asset paths for consistency with other LifterLMS projects.
- Update: Updated various WP Core references that have been deprecated (maintains backwards compatibility).
- Update: The Lesson Progression block is no longer rendered server-side in the block editor (minor performance improvement).
- Update: Converted the course progress block into a dynamic block. Fixes an issue allowing the progress block to be visible to non-enrolled students.
- Update: Added a filter on the output of the Pricing Table block:
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue encountered when using the WP Core “Table” block.
- Bug fix: Fixed a few areas where
classwas being used instead of
classNameto define CSS classes on elements in the block editor.
- Bug fix: Fixed a user-experience issues encountered on the Course Information block when all possible information is disabled.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing visibility attributes to render on blocks that don’t support them.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue preventing 3rd party blocks from modifying default block visibility settings.
- Bug fix: Fixed a spelling error visible inside the block editor.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing the “Course Progress” block to be shown to non-enrolled students and visitors.
- Bug fix: Removed redundant CSS from frontend.
- Bug fix: Stop outputting editor CSS on the frontend.
- Bug fix: Dynamic blocks with no content to render will now only output their empty render messages inside the block editor, not on the frontend.
- Changes to the Classic Editor Block:
- The classic editor block will no longer show block visibility settings because it is impossible to use those settings to filter the block on the frontend.
- In order to apply visibility settings to the classic editor block, place the Classic Editor within a “Group” block and apply visibility settings to the Group.
- Added a new debugging tool to clear pending batches created by background processors.
- Added a new method
LLMS_Abstract_Notification_View::get_object()which can be used by notification views to override the loading of the post (or object) which triggered the notification.
- Added localization to strings on the coupon admin screen. Thanks parfilov!
- Fixed issue encountered in metaboxes when the
$postglobal variable is not set.
- Fix regression introduced in version 3.34.0 which prevented checkout success redirection to external domains.
- Resolved a conflict with LifterLMS, Divi, and WooCommerce encountered when using the Divi frontend pagebuilder on courses and memberships.
- Fixed issue causing localization issues when creating access plans, thanks @mcguffin!
- Updated the lost password and password reset form handlers for improved error handling and extendability by other plugins.
- Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce resulting in password reset issues on the WooCommerce account dashboard.
- Fixed an issue allowing voucher codes from deleted vouchers to still be redeemed.
- Fixed an issue with pagination on the courses tab of a users BuddyPress profile.
- Fixed a typo in the
post_statusquery arg when retrieving access plans for a course or membership.
LLMS_PlayNice::wc_is_account_page()is no longer required and is deprecated with no replacement
- WP core
get_password_reset_key()should be used in favor of
- WP core
check_password_reset_key()should be used in favor of
- Bugfix: Fix issue causing student dashboard notification view to work incorrectly.
This releases fixes a security issue. Please upgrade immediately!
Props to Omri Herscovici and Sagi Tzadik from Check Point Research who found and disclosed the vulnerability resolved in this release.
Updates & Bug Fixes
page.*events in order to keep the events table small.
- Fixed error encountered when errors encountered validating custom fields. Thanks to @wenchen!
- Fixed issue causing course pagination issues in certain scenarios.
LifterLMS REST API Version 1.0.0-beta.11
- Bugfix: Correctly store user
- Bugfix: Fixed issue preventing course.created (and other post.created) webhooks from firing.
- Update: Added the ability to view the PHP error log file (as defined by
ini_get( 'error_log' )) on the LifterLMS -> Status -> Logs page.
- Update: Added strict comparisons for various condition checks.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where users might be redirected to the wrong course following a course import at the conclusion of the setup wizard.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with tracking event data being lost due to cookie size limitations.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue potentially encountered when checking user capabilities for certificates and achievements.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue preventing additional instances of the JS
LLMS.Storageclass from being instantiated.
- Remove usage of internal functions marked as deprecated.