LifterLMS Version 6.0.0-alpha.4
Updates and Enhancements
- Removed usage of PHP features deprecated in PHP 8.1.
- Added a link to return to the student dashboard when viewing an awarded certificate.
- Allow block templates to be overridden from themes or plugins.
- Added a “Reset Certificate” button to restore certificates to the default template.
- Added links from achievement and certificate templates to view all awards generated from the template.
- Added the ability to sync achievements (sync all awards to the parent template and sync one award to it’s parent).
- Improved class autoloading.
- Fixed certificate print compatibility issues with the OceanWP and Genesis themes.
- Fixed custom font usage in the Certificate Title block to utilize WP Core functionality introduced in version 5.9.
- Fixed access to protected properties in the
- Removed the Single Certificate block template.
Leave a Reply