Skip to content
Updates and Enhancements
- The minimum supported LifterLMS Core version has been raised to 4.9.0.
@wordpress/i18n functions in favor of
LLMS.l10n for client-side translation of strings found in the quiz interface.
- Fixed word count validation issues found on long answer questions when using non Latin-scripts such as Chinese or Japanese.
- Fixed an issue preventing themes and child-themes from overriding template files using default LifterLMS template override functionality.
- Removed the public class method
- Removed class
- Removed deprecated function
- Sourcemaps for static assets (.js and .css) are no longer included in the distributed codebase.
- Unminified static assets (.js and .css) are no longer included in the distributed codebase.