Skip to content
- Increases minimum WordPress Core version requirement to version 5.4!.
- Tested and compatible with WordPress core 5.8
- Don’t load block editor assets on the “blockified” widgets screen.
- Remove timeouts and subscription debouncing used by blocks watcher which handles the
llms/user-info-fields redux store.
- Stop debouncing the blocks watcher.
- Confirm group blocks now configure the block’s id, name, and match attributes instead of being configured in the block render via the
- Don’t define the
match attribute during creation of a user password block.