Skip to content
- Only enable REST for authenticated users with the
- Only register block visibility settings on static blocks. Fixes an issue causing core (or 3rd party) dynamic blocks from being managed within the block editor.
- All blocks are now registered only for post types where they can actually be used.
- Fixed double slashes in asset path of CSS and JS files, thanks @pondermatic!
- Added an “unmigration” utility to LifterLMS -> Status -> Tools & Utilities which can be used to remove LifterLMS blocks from courses and lessons which were migrated to the block editor structure. This tool is only available when the Classic Editor plugin is installed and enabled and it will remove blocks from ALL courses and lessons regardless of whether or not the block editor is being utilized on that post.
- Explicitly import jQuery when used within blocks.
- Fixed an issue preventing “Pricing Table” blocks from displaying on the admin panel when the current user was enrolled in the course or no payment gateways were enabled on the site.
- Updated the editor icons to use the new LifterLMS Icon
- Change method for Pricing Table block re-rendering to prevent an issue resulting it always appearing that the post has unsaved data.
- Automatically re-renders Pricing Table blocks when access plans are saved or deleted via the course / membership access plan metabox.
- Add support for the Divi Builder’s “Classic Editor” mode
- Skip post migration when “Classic” mode is enabled