- Fixes issue encountered when adding a confirm group
- Stop using merge codes in the password block
- Improve block duplication handlers
- Prevent confirm fields from being manually pasted outside of a confirm group
- Adds the
llms/user-information-fieldsredux store to allow for better field validation and handling
- Improves and adds field attribute validation
- Use rich text
allowedFormatsin favor of deprecated
- Remove the now unnecessary
uuidfield block attribute.
- Adds WP core 5.8 compatibility on the widget and customizer screens.
- Exclude LifterLMS field block reusables from the widgets reusable blocks screen.
- Adds backwards compatibility for WordPress < 5.6
LifterLMS Blocks Version 2.0.0-rc.1
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS Blocks