Skip to content
- When recurring payments are disabled, output a “Staging” bubble on the “Orders” menu item.
- Recurring recharges now add order notes and trigger actions when gateway or recurring payment status errors are encountered.
- When managing recurring payment status through the warning notice, stay on the same page and clear nonces instead of redirecting to the LifterLMS Settings screen.
- Updated the Action Scheduler library to the latest version (2.2.5)
- Exposed the Action Scheduler’s scheduled actions interface as a tab on the LifterLMS Status page.
- Fixed an issue allowing instructors to view a list of students from courses and memberships they don’t have access to.
- WooCommerce compatibility filters added in 3.31.0 are now scheduled at
init instead of
plugins_loaded, resolves conflicts with several WooCommerce add-ons which utilize core WC functions before LifterLMS functions are loaded.