Skip to content
- Added theme compatibility API so theme developers can add layout options to the quiz settings on the course builder. For details on adding theme compatibility see: https://lifterlms.com/docs/quiz-theme-compatibility-developers/.
- Quiz results “donut” chart had alternate styles for quizzes pending review (Dark grey text rather than red). You can target with the
.llms-donut.pending CSS class to customize appearance.
- Allow filtering when retrieving student answer for a quiz attempt question via
- Fix issues causing conditionally gradable question types (fill in the blank and scale) from displaying without a status icon or possible points when awaiting admin review / grading.
- Fix issue preventing conditionally gradable question types (fill in the blank and scale) from being reviewable on the admin panel when the question is configured as requiring manual grading.
- Fix analytics widget undefined index warning during admin-ajax calls. Thanks @Mte90!
- Fix issue causing
is_search() to be called incorrectly. Thanks @Mte90!
- Fix issue preventing text / html formatting from saving properly for access plan description fields
- Fix html character encoding issue on reporting widgets causing currency symbols to display as a character code instead of the symbol glyph.