Skip to content
- Added manual saving methods for the course builder that passes data via standard ajax calls. Allows users (hosts) to disable the Heartbeat API but still save builder data.
- Added an “Exit” button to the builder sidebar to allow exiting the builder back to the WP Edit Post screen for the current course
- Added dashboard links to the WP Admin Bar to allow existing the course builder to various areas of the dashboard
- Added data attribute to progress bars so JS (or CSS) can read the progress of a progress bar. Thanks @dineshchouhan!
- Fixed issue causing newly created lessons to lose their assigned quiz
- Fixed php
max_input_vars issue causing a 400 Bad Request error when trying to save large courses in the course builder
- Removed reliance on PHP bcmath functions