- Fix: Remount Stripe Card Element after coupon application & removal
- Upgrade to Stripe.js v3 and utilize Stripe Elements for checkout.
- Add validation checks on admin checkout settings screen to help prevent accidental exposure of Secret Key when adding keys in the incorrect fields
- On admin checkout settings only show live key fields when test mode disabled & only show test mode fields when test mode enabled
- Ordered API key fields on admin panel to match the order of keys as displayed on Stripe’s dashboard.
- Removed Stripe error message translations. All translations now powered by Stripe Elements locale
- Fixed undefined variable error occurring when refunds are processed and debug logging is enabled.
- Fix: Only mount Stripe Card Element on order view page of Student dashboard.
- Enable LifterLMS 3.10 compatibility to allow students and admins to switch the payment method associated with their recurring subscriptions to courses or memberships
- Fix issue preventing checkout when a saved card is selected due to new card fields not being properly disabled
- Update Stripe API Version to latest (2017-06-05)
- Added filter to allow customization of the API version where needed:
- Fix typo on pot file location (from “l18n” to “i18n”)
- Prevent Stripe token callbacks from running when other gateways are selected for checkout
- 1-click refunds now available for transactions
- Load textdomain
- Added pot file located at
- Only enqueues Stripe js files if Stripe is actually enabled as a payment gateway to keep checkout from freezing when disabled w/o publishable keys
Release Candidate ready for Core 3.0.0 release. Removes two unfinished features that will be added in 4.1.0
- remove non functioning automatic refunds
- remove Checkout option
- Now trims statement descriptor to 22 chars before sending it to Stripe via API
- adds support for recurring orders with a free trial or a trial discounted to 0 via coupon
- updated checkout handling via core apis added in 3.0.0-beta.4
- minified js because I forgot to do that in beta.1
- updated js enqueue to define llms core js as a dependency