Skip to content
- Added compatibility to allow definition of API credentials in constants as opposed to saving them to the database. See our docs for information on how this works: https://lifterlms.com/docs/lifterlms-stripe/#keys
- Updated Stripe API Version to
- Added RTL language support.
- Fixed issue causing the addition of a new card by a customer with previous purchases via Stripe to cause preexisting cards to be deleted from the customer’s Stripe profile when the “Saved Cards” setting is disabled.
- Fixed usage of incorrect filter used to modify checkout credit card fields has been correctly named from
- Unminfied (development) assets will now load via the
LLMS_ASSETS_SUFFIX constant settings instead of being loaded when
WP_DEBUG is enabled.