Skip to content
- Added collection filtering by post status for courses, lessons, and memberships.
- Added Access Plan resource and endpoint.
- Provide a more significant error message when trying to delete an item without permissions.
WP_Http constants in favor of integers when referencing HTTP status codes.
- Fixes localization issues where a singular name was used in favor of the expected plural form.
- Fixed issues where an error object was not properly returned when expected
- Fixed call to undefined function
llms_bad_request_error(), must be
- Fixed access plans resource link.
- Fixed wrong trigger retrieved when multiple trigger were present for the same user/post pair on Student Enrollment resources.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with webhooks causing a failed webhook to cause other webhooks to stop triggering.
- Update: Added improved localization methods when running as a standalone plugin.
LLMS_REST_Webhook::is_pending() has been removed.
- Database column
pending_delivery on the
lifterlms_rest_webhooks table (and related model properties) have been deprecated and scheduled for removal.
- Improved performance of various database queries.
- Bugfix: Created lessons will now have the derivative
course_id property set according to the ID of the lesson’s parent section.
- Bugfix: The
course_id property of lessons is now properly marked as read-only.
LLMS_REST_Controller::prepare_links() now requires a second parameter, the
WP_REST_Request for the current request. Any classes extending and overwriting this method must adjust their method signature to accommodate this change.
- Fix issue causing response objects to unintentionally include keys of remapped fields. This error occurs only when extending core controllers and attempting to exclude core fields.
- Bugfix: Fixed error response messages on the instructors endpoint.
- Bugfix: Fixed student progress deletion endpoint issues preventing progress from being fully removed.
- Fix: Prevent infinite loops encountered when invalid API keys are utilized.
- Fix: Add an action used to fire LifterLMS core engagement and notification emails
- Feature: Added the ability to filter student and instructor collection list requests by various user information fields.
- Bugfix: Correctly store user
billing_postcode meta data.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue preventing course.created (and other post.created) webhooks from firing.
- Added text domain to i18n functions that were missing the domain.
- Fixed setting roles instead of appending them when updating user, thanks @pondermatic!
- Added a “trigger” parameter to enrollment-related endpoints.
llms_rest_enrollment_links filter hooks.
- Fixed return when the enrollment to be deleted doesn’t exist, returns
204 instead of
- Fixed ‘context’ query parameter schema, thanks @pondermatic!