Skip to content
Updates and Enhancements
- Stop returning an error when updating resource properties with a value equal to the saved one. #222, #289
- Allow deletion of an unenrolled student’s progress. #173
- Delete API Keys when user is deleted. #90
- Fixed reference to a non-existent schema property, visibiliy in place of visibility, when updating/adding an access plan.
- Fixed issue when updating a free access plan. #267
- Fixed issue causing the access plan
availability_restrictions property to always return an empty array. #269
- Fixed issue that prevented updating the access plan
redirect_forced property. #271
- Fixed issue updating access plans when there are 6 (max) plans associated with a course/membership. #272
Updates and Enhancements
- Replaced call to deprecated
LLMS_Section::get( 'parent_course' ).
- Replaced the calls to the deprecated
LLMS_Lesson::get_parent_course() method with
LLMS_Lesson::get( 'parent_course' ).
- Replaced deprecated
llms_user_removed_from_membership_level action hook with
- The LifterLMS Core minimum required version has been raised to version 6.0.0-alpha.1.
preprare_query() methods to
- Post based resources like couress, memberships, section, lessons… are now searchable.
- Fixed an issue that generated a PHP Fatal when retrieving the list of access plans if logged in as administrator.
- Fixed the access plan’s
access_expires property format not respecting the specs (Y-m-d H:i:s).
- Fixed an issue that made the access plan’s properties
sale_date_end to be returned as empty.
- Added collection filtering by post status for courses, lessons, and memberships.
- Added Access Plan resource and endpoint.
- Provide a more significant error message when trying to delete an item without permissions.
WP_Http constants in favor of integers when referencing HTTP status codes.
- Fixes localization issues where a singular name was used in favor of the expected plural form.
- Fixed issues where an error object was not properly returned when expected
- Fixed call to undefined function
llms_bad_request_error(), must be
- Fixed access plans resource link.
- Fixed wrong trigger retrieved when multiple trigger were present for the same user/post pair on Student Enrollment resources.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with webhooks causing a failed webhook to cause other webhooks to stop triggering.
- Update: Added improved localization methods when running as a standalone plugin.
LLMS_REST_Webhook::is_pending() has been removed.
- Database column
pending_delivery on the
lifterlms_rest_webhooks table (and related model properties) have been deprecated and scheduled for removal.
- Improved performance of various database queries.