Skip to content
- Load all required files and functions when authentication is triggered.
$_SERVER variables via
filter_var instead of
llms_filter_input to work around PHP bug https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=49184.
- Load authentication handlers as early as possible. Fixes conflicts with numerous plugins which load user information earlier than expected by the WordPress core.
- Harden permissions associated with viewing student enrollment information.
- Returns a 400 Bad Request when invalid dates are supplied.
- Student Enrollment objects return student and post id’s as integers instead of strings.
- Fixed references to an undefined function.
Interface and Experience improvements during API Key creation
- Better expose that API Keys are never shown again after the initial creation.
- Allow downloading of API Credentials as a
required properties to required fields.
- Added the ability to CRUD webhooks via the REST API.
- Conditionally throw
_doing_it_wrong on server controller stubs.
- Improve performance by returning early when errors are encountered for various methods.
- Utilizes a new custom property
show_in_llms_rest to determine if taxonomies should be displayed in the LifterLMS REST API.
- On the webhooks table the “Delivery URL” is trimmed to 40 characters to improve table readability.
- Fixed a formatting error when creating webhooks with the default auto-generated webhook name.
- On the webhooks table a translatable string is output for the status instead of the database value.
- Fix an issue causing the “Last” page pagination link to display for lists with 0 possible results.
- Don’t output the “Last” page pagination link on the last page.
- Filter course taxonomies by the
public property instead of the
- Fixed bug preventing async webhooks from being delivered properly.
- Only load the main plugin function when loading the main plugin file. Fixes issue when running plugin alongside LifterLMS core with bundled API.
- Initial public beta release.