Skip to content
- Various form and field updates in preparation for LifterLMS 5.0.0.
- Update the hook used for the Instructors block when displayed on membership post types.
- Allow the “Instructors” block to be used for memberships, thanks @alaa-alshamy!
- Use the
LLMS_Assets class to define, register, and enqueue plugin assets.
- Fix course progress block template used when migrating a course to the block editor.
- Converted the course progress block into a dynamic block. Fixes an issue allowing the progress block to be visible to non-enrolled students.
- Added a filter on the output of the Pricing Table block:
- Improved script dependencies definitions.
- Updated asset paths for consistency with other LifterLMS projects.
- Updated various WP Core references that have been deprecated (maintains backwards compatibility).
- The Lesson Progression block is no longer rendered server-side in the block editor (minor performance improvement).
Changes to the Classic Editor Block
- The classic editor block will no longer show block visibility settings because it is impossible to use those settings to filter the block on the frontend.
- In order to apply visibility settings to the classic editor block, place the Classic Editor within a “Group” block and apply visibility settings to the Group.
- Fixed an issue encountered when using the WP Core “Table” block.
- Fixed a few areas where
class was being used instead of
className to define CSS classes on elements in the block editor.
- Fixed a user-experience issues encountered on the Course Information block when all possible information is disabled.
- Fixed an issue causing visibility attributes to render on blocks that don’t support them.
- Fixed an issue preventing 3rd party blocks from modifying default block visibility settings.
- Fixed a spelling error visible inside the block editor.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Course Progress” block to be shown to non-enrolled students and visitors.
- Removed redundant CSS from frontend.
- Stop outputting editor CSS on the frontend.
- Dynamic blocks with no content to render will now only output their empty render messages inside the block editor, not on the frontend.
- Move form ready event from domReady to block registration to ensure blocks are exposed before blocks are parsed.
- Bug fix: fix issue causing the block editor to encounter a fatal error when using custom post types that don’t support custom fields.
- Bug fix: Fixed a WordPress 5.3 issues with JSON data affecting the ability to save course/membership instructors.
- Update: Added filter,
llms_block_supports_visibility to allow modification of the return of the check.
- Update: Disabled block visibility on registration & account forms to prevent a potentially confusing form creation experience.
- Update: Added block editor rendering for password type fields.