Skip to content
- Fixed error encountered when opening the block editor options menu on an
llms_form post type.
- Added UUID generation to all form field blocks.
- Fixed visual issues encountered with form field blocks on wide screens in the block editor.
- Fixed issue preventing column widths from being set after switching from a stacked layout to a columns layout for a field group.
- Added CSS classes to various option elements in the block editor
- Moved most inline css in the editor into a static file
- Fixed issue encountered when reverting a form to it’s default
- Fixed dynamic block rendering errors encountered when the block is restricted to specific courses/memberships.
- Added CSS to make input placeholder text look like a placeholder
- All form field blocks refactored and many were removed or renamed.
- Added column support to form field blocks.
- Added reusable block support to form field blocks.
- Removed support for block visibility on required field blocks (email and password).
- Added reusable block filtering to only show “supported” reusable blocks when editing a form.
- Added utility function support for reusable blocks.
- Fixed issues related to visual rendering of checkboxes / radio elements on custom fields.
- Fixed block editor visual issues encountered on certain blocks when block-level visibility restrictions are enabled.
- Updated JS source files to follow (slightly modified) eslint standards as defined by
- Disabled import of incomplete module
- Improved the information displayed for a restricted block.
- Don’t render
InspectorControls for the Course Syllabus block since it doesn’t have any actual settings to inspect.
- Improved the Search, SearchPost, and SearchUser components and made backwards incompatible changes to their usage.
- Various form and field updates in preparation for LifterLMS 5.0.0.
- Update the hook used for the Instructors block when displayed on membership post types.
- Allow the “Instructors” block to be used for memberships, thanks @alaa-alshamy!
- Use the
LLMS_Assets class to define, register, and enqueue plugin assets.
- Fix course progress block template used when migrating a course to the block editor.
- Converted the course progress block into a dynamic block. Fixes an issue allowing the progress block to be visible to non-enrolled students.
- Added a filter on the output of the Pricing Table block: