Skip to content
- Explicitly import jQuery when used within blocks.
- Fixed an issue preventing “Pricing Table” blocks from displaying on the admin panel when the current user was enrolled in the course or no payment gateways were enabled on the site.
- Updated the editor icons to use the new LifterLMS Icon
- Change method for Pricing Table block re-rendering to prevent an issue resulting it always appearing that the post has unsaved data.
- Automatically re-renders Pricing Table blocks when access plans are saved or deleted via the course / membership access plan metabox.
- Add support for the Divi Builder’s “Classic Editor” mode
- Skip post migration when “Classic” mode is enabled
- Add conditions to check for Classic Editor settings configured to enforce classic/block for all posts.
- Fix issue preventing template actions from being removed from migrated courses & lessons.
- Move post migration checks to a callable function
- Add course and membership catalog visibility settings into the block editor.
- Fixed issue preventing the course instructors metabox from displaying when using the classic editor plugin
- Add conditional support for page builders: Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, and Elementor.
- Fixed issue causing LifterLMS core sales pages from outputting automatic content (like pricing tables) on migrated posts.