Skip to content
- New minimum LifterLMS core version requirement: 7.0.0-alpha.3.
- Changed the
invoice_prefix CP gateway option to
- Improved PayPal plan creation requests to automatically create the related product as needed.
- Added product (course/membership) bulk sync admin tool.
- Added an API for syncing recurring orders statuses to the related PayPal subscription.
- Added a success message when onboarding is completed.
- Fixed an issue causing PayPal subscription to be inadvertently reactivated during certain scenarios when changing payment methods.
- Fixed an undefined variable error which could be encountered when using constants/environment variables to define PayPal API credentials.
- Added an upgrade routine used to inform pre 3.x users about plugin changes.
- Changed the default alternative payment methods list to be an empty array.
- Fixed issue causing the legacy gateway to display when adding or removing a coupon during checkout.
- Fixed an issue causing the PayPal button to get “stuck” when changing gateways after adding or removing a coupon during checkout.
- Added a webhook notification handler for recording failed subscription payments.
- Fixed validation feedback issues encountered on iOS browsers.