Skip to content
- Added certificate global options for the default size of new certificates and certificate templates.
Updates and enhancements
- The site options
lifterlms_certificate_legacy_image_size are now used only for certificates
and certificate templates created using the classic editor.
- The settings, found on the Engagements Settings screen, are hidden by default.
- During the database upgrade from versions earlier than 6.x, an site option,
llms_has_legacy_certificates is added when at least one certificate is found. This option will display the settings so they can continue to be used for legacy certificates.
- After migrating all certificates on a site, the settings will still display. In order to remove them from the screen a developer can either delete the option
llms_has_legacy_certificates or return
false from the filter
- Restore certificate save hooks after executing callback updates to facilitate scenarios where more than one certificate is updated in a single request.
- Only register the Certificate Title block for use on certificate post types.