Skip to content
Upcoming Payment Reminder Notification
- A new notification, the “Upcoming Payment Reminder” notification has been added. This notification sends a reminder to students a configurable number of days before a payment is do for a recurring subscription.
- When upgrading to version 5.2.0, this notification will be automatically disabled, visit LifterLMS -> Settings -> Notifications and select the new notification to enable it after upgrading.
- Props to @niluzok for doing the initial work required to build this notification!
- Reworked the database upgrader script to allow for minor upgrades which don’t require significant data migration to upgrade silently without requiring user consent to initiate.
- Improved internal methods used to generate tables in the body of email notifications.
- Student registration date is now displayed in the site’s timezone in favor of UTC time.
- Properly pass options
default_path to the template handler when creating an admin notice using a template.
- Removed translation (and incorrect text domain) from a logging function encountered when a recurring payment errors as a result of the payment gateway having been deactivated.
LLMS_Install::db_updates() is deprecated, use
LLMS_Install::update_notice() is deprecated with no replacement.
admin/notices/db-update.php is deprecated in favor of
admin/notices/db-updating.php is deprecated with no replacement.