Skip to content
- Adds LifterLMS User Information form building via the block editor.
- Initially compatibility for WordPress 5.8 (full site editing). Ensures core functionality but doesn’t add any exciting features.
- Improve the visual feedback inside the editor for a block with visibility restrictions.
- Added reusable block support for form fields.
- Adds a user information (
[llms-user]) shortcode inserter to rich text block toolbars.
- Use rich text
allowedFormats in favor of deprecated
- Fixed issue encountered when using lesson progression blocks outside of a lesson, thanks @reedhewitt!
- Fixed fatal errors encountered if LifterLMS core isn’t active when this plugin is activated.
- Currently selected instructors are excluded from queries for instructor users.
- Fixed issue encountered on courses and memberships when attempting to edit instructor information.
Backwards Incompatible Changes
- Major refactor of all field-related blocks.
- The names of many field blocks have changed.
getDisallowedBlocks() in favor of removed
- Blocks restricted to specific posts have had the post object stored on the block attribute reduced to include only the minimum required properties.
SearchUser components have had major changes to make them more extendable.
- Don’t render InspectorControls since the block doesn’t have any actual settings.