- Fixed error encountered when opening the block editor options menu on an
- Added UUID generation to all form field blocks.
- Fixed visual issues encountered with form field blocks on wide screens in the block editor.
- Fixed issue preventing column widths from being set after switching from a stacked layout to a columns layout for a field group.
- Added CSS classes to various option elements in the block editor
- Moved most inline css in the editor into a static file
- Fixed issue encountered when reverting a form to it’s default
- Fixed dynamic block rendering errors encountered when the block is restricted to specific courses/memberships.
- Added CSS to make input placeholder text look like a placeholder
LifterLMS Blocks Version 2.0.0-beta.4
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS Blocks
Leave a Reply