- The minimum required LifterLMS core version has been raised to version 4.9.0. Please ensure the LifterLMS core is upgraded in order to continue using this payment gateway.
llms()in favor of deprecated
- Added the ability to store API credentials as constants (in your wp-config.php file) or as environment variables. See our updated Getting Started Guide for more information.
- Creation requests for a customer profile which already will now silently use the existing profile in favor of returning an error.
- Ensure the profile is saved even when a duplicate is encountered.
Changes to private class members
The following changes have been made to private members of various classes. These changes do not constitute a breaking change but are noted for the sake of posterity:
- Removed private class method
- Private class property
- Private method
LLMS_Authorize_Net_Charge::_get_transaction_request_data()renamed to remove the leading underscore prefix.
- Private methods
LLMS_Authorize_Net_Customer::_get_profile_request_data()were renamed to remove the leading underscores prefix.
LLMS_Auth_Net()is deprecated in favor of
llms_auth_net_customer_profile_descriptionis deprecated with no replacement.
includes/class-llms-gateway-authorize.net.phpis deprecated in favor of
Leave a Reply