- Added logic in
LLMS_Database_Query to reduce unnecessary DB reads when total results are not required.
- Removed the course “Excerpt” area in favor of utilization of the course sales page content.
- Show sales reporting currency symbol based on LifterLMS site options in favor of the browser’s locale settings.
- Fixed an issue causing achievement-related JS DOM events to be bound unnecessarily. Thanks to @imknight!
- Fixed an issue causing site administrator capabilities to be removed during LifterLMS data removal.
- Fixed an issue causing an instructors course post count to display 0 on the admin panel courses post table. Thanks to nhandl3!
- Only display the admin bar “View Manager” to users who can bypass content restrictions.
- Updated jQuery code to stop using deprecated events and methods in preparation for jQuery upgrades in the WordPress core.
- Fixed PHP notice encountered on the admin panel when using Yoast SEO.