Skip to content
- Students can now choose to make their certificates publicly accessible. Huge thanks to @alaa-alshamy for contributing this awesome new feature!
- When accessing a certificate that does not have sharing enabled, a 404 will be served in favor of an error message.
- Admin payment gateway notices will no longer redisplay a week after being dismissed.
- Log files will be automatically split when a file is 5MB or larger, ensuring that log files never grow too large.
- During student registration,
wp_signon() is used to login the newly created user.
- Improved slow background process database queries run during the automatic “closing” of idle user sessions.
LLMS_User_Certificate::get_user_id() will now always return an integer.
- Fixes issues related to account sign on/out and session start/end events being recorded incorrectly.
llms_set_person_auth_cookie() is deprecated in favor of WP core methods such as