Skip to content
- Admins can now preview the checkout screen as visitors or students using the “View As” function from the WP Admin bar
sameSite set to
strict as recommended by Firefox/Mozilla.
- Added filters to allow 3rd parties to use LifterLMS completion tracking APIs to “complete” external or non-LMS content.
- Added “deep” orphan checks when checking the relationship between a quiz and a lesson.
- Normalized the return structure in
LLMS_Post_Instructors::get_instructors() when no instructor set, thanks @nicolas-jaussaud!
- Update LifterLMS rocket icon used in the WP Admin Bar in the “View As” area.
- When deleting a quiz attempt the related lesson will now be automatically marked as “Incomplete” when appropriate.
LLMS_Abstact_User_Data::get_id() now always returns an integer.
- Fixed a 404 error resulting from settings tooltips referencing a missing icon asset.
- Added logic to set the order status to ‘cancelled’ when an enrollment linked to an order is deleted.