- The minimum required LifterLMS version has been raised to 3.38.1.
- Added styles for the student dashboard.
- Added script l10n for translations.
- Added RTL CSS support.
- Added validation for open invitation links without any open seats.
- Invitations with an email address are deleted after acceptance.
- Added validation for acceptance of an open invitation link.
- Output an error message when an open invitation link is used for a group with no open seats.
- Show affiliated post’s type in the Course/Membership option.
- Conditionally 404 group profiles based on group settings and user membership.
- Always register the tab and then de-register it conditionally on account page load for logged in users without any group affiliations.
- Always register the tab instead of conditionally registering it based on current student.
santize_title()in favor of
strtolower()when creating the endpoint slug.
- Added filter
llms_groups_register_my_groups_student_dashboard_endointto allow customization of the endpoint settings.
- Reregister post types and rewrite rules before flushing permalinks when changing language settings.
- Fix main menu replacement strategy.
- Flush when the slug or plural post name are to be updated.
- Don’t inject our template when there’s a 404.
LifterLMS Groups Version 1.0.0-beta.4
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS Groups