Skip to content
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with courses and memberships containing comma characters in the post title.
- Bugfix: Ignore case when determining if an email address is valid for a group invitation.
- LifterLMS Forward Compatibility: Use
LLMS_Assets::enqueue_inline() in favor of
- WP 5.5 Compatibility: Conditionally disable groups in the WP sitemap.
- Breaking Change: Fixed typo in filter:
- Bugfix: Fixed pagination error.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue causing form fields to duplicated.
- Update: Added new hooks and filters to enable 3rd-party integrations to extend the group settings and group settings screen.
- Bugfix: Fixed pagination not working in group profile tabs.
- Bugfix: Resolved error encountered on group reports tab when a course has been deleted from a membership associated with a group.
- Raises the minimum required LifterLMS Core version to 3.41.0.
- Adds group member management functionality, allowing members with the required permissions to promote, demote, and remove members.
- Adds the ability for group primary administrators to transfer group ownership to another administrator.
- Adds the ability for group members to leave a group.
- Added an interface allowing group admins and leaders to view and delete pending member invitations.
- Added REST API endpoints for managing group invitations.
- Some translatable strings found in LifterLMS Groups and the LifterLMS Core will now use the core string to reduce duplicate translations.
- Added validation when attempting to create a new invitation to ensure new invitations can only be created if the group has open seats.
- Fixed transposition issue in the groups list column header on the admin panel.
- Fixed the group name displayed in the invitation notices.
- Set the default visibility setting of a new group to match the site’s global setting.
- The group description “placeholder” text is now a true placeholder instead of being stored as the default group description in the database.
- The minimum required LifterLMS version has been raised to 3.38.1.
- Added styles for the student dashboard.
- Added script l10n for translations.
- Added RTL CSS support.
- Added validation for open invitation links without any open seats.
- Invitations with an email address are deleted after acceptance.
- Added validation for acceptance of an open invitation link.
- Output an error message when an open invitation link is used for a group with no open seats.
- Show affiliated post’s type in the Course/Membership option.
- Conditionally 404 group profiles based on group settings and user membership.
- Always register the tab and then de-register it conditionally on account page load for logged in users without any group affiliations.
- Always register the tab instead of conditionally registering it based on current student.
santize_title() in favor of
strtolower() when creating the endpoint slug.
- Added filter
llms_groups_register_my_groups_student_dashboard_endoint to allow customization of the endpoint settings.
- Reregister post types and rewrite rules before flushing permalinks when changing language settings.
- Fix main menu replacement strategy.
- Flush when the slug or plural post name are to be updated.
- Don’t inject our template when there’s a 404.
- Added filter,
llms_groups_force_open_registration_for_invites, which allows open registration forcing to be disabled.
- Fixed issue encountered when attempting to deactivate and uninstall the plugin.
- Fixed issue causing group course/membership association lookups to only provide 20 total results.
- Fixed issue preventing group course/membership association when the item’s title contains special characters.
- Fix: Group invitations are now validated against the number of seats available to the group.
- Fix: Added error message output for various events performed by group admins/leaders with relation to adding seats and inviting members.