Skip to content
- The output of course restriction errors which may prevent enrollment is now displayed in it’s own template in favor of the logic being included in the
- The course progress bar shortcode will now only display the progress bar to enrolled users. An additional option has been added to the shortcode to allow showing a 0% progress bar to non-enrolled users. Read more.
- The “Course Progress” widget now has an option to optionally display the progress bar to non-enrolled users. By default it will display only to enrolled students.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to version 1.9.0
- Fixed an issue causing free access plans to bypass course enrollment restrictions like capacity and enrollment time periods.
- Fixed an issue causing custom checkout success redirects to fail when using gateways that require a payment confirmation step. This fixes an issue in the LifterLMS PayPal payment gateway.
- Fixed an issue causing deprecation theme-compatibility related deprecation notices to be incorrectly thrown.
- Fixed spelling error in variable passed to the
product/pricing-table.php template. The misspelled variable is still being passed to the variable for backwards compatibility.
- Updated the way notification background processors are dispatched. This fixes an issue in the LifterLMS Twilio add-on.
LLMS_Notifications::dispatch_processors() is deprecated in favor of async dispatching via
- Update: Improved script dependencies definitions.
- Update: Updated asset paths for consistency with other LifterLMS projects.
- Update: Updated various WP Core references that have been deprecated (maintains backwards compatibility).
- Update: The Lesson Progression block is no longer rendered server-side in the block editor (minor performance improvement).
- Update: Converted the course progress block into a dynamic block. Fixes an issue allowing the progress block to be visible to non-enrolled students.
- Update: Added a filter on the output of the Pricing Table block:
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue encountered when using the WP Core “Table” block.
- Bug fix: Fixed a few areas where
class was being used instead of
className to define CSS classes on elements in the block editor.
- Bug fix: Fixed a user-experience issues encountered on the Course Information block when all possible information is disabled.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing visibility attributes to render on blocks that don’t support them.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue preventing 3rd party blocks from modifying default block visibility settings.
- Bug fix: Fixed a spelling error visible inside the block editor.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing the “Course Progress” block to be shown to non-enrolled students and visitors.
- Bug fix: Removed redundant CSS from frontend.
- Bug fix: Stop outputting editor CSS on the frontend.
- Bug fix: Dynamic blocks with no content to render will now only output their empty render messages inside the block editor, not on the frontend.
- Changes to the Classic Editor Block:
- The classic editor block will no longer show block visibility settings because it is impossible to use those settings to filter the block on the frontend.
- In order to apply visibility settings to the classic editor block, place the Classic Editor within a “Group” block and apply visibility settings to the Group.