LifterLMS Twilio Version 1.1.0
- The minimum required LifterLMS Core version has been raised to 3.37.19. Please upgrade the LifterLMS Core to continue using this add-on.
- Added the ability to refresh the cached “From Numbers” list on the integration settings screen.
- Added the ability to use environment variables or constants to store API credentials.
- Added a link to the integration settings screen on the plugin settings screen.
- Added automatic logging of API response errors.
- Various minor changes to use WP core functions in favor of native PHP functions, per WP coding standards.
- Fixed issue encountered when saving the plugin settings for the first time.
- Fixed issue encountered using text to enroll when running
WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is enabled.
- Fixed issue causing HTML entities (like a currency symbol) to be encoded when sent via SMS.
- Deprecated class
LLMS_TwiML in favor of
- Deprecated function
LLMS_Twilio() in favor of
- Deprecated loading the
LLMS_Notification_Processor_Twilio from the