Skip to content
- Fixed API error response handling issue causing API credential errors from being displayed during integration setup.
- The minimum required LifterLMS Core version has been raised to 3.37.19. Please upgrade the LifterLMS Core to continue using this add-on.
- Added the ability to refresh the cached “From Numbers” list on the integration settings screen.
- Added the ability to use environment variables or constants to store API credentials.
- Added a link to the integration settings screen on the plugin settings screen.
- Added automatic logging of API response errors.
- Various minor changes to use WP core functions in favor of native PHP functions, per WP coding standards.
- Fixed issue encountered when saving the plugin settings for the first time.
- Fixed issue encountered using text to enroll when running
WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is enabled.
- Fixed issue causing HTML entities (like a currency symbol) to be encoded when sent via SMS.
- Deprecated class
LLMS_TwiML in favor of
- Deprecated function
LLMS_Twilio() in favor of
- Deprecated loading the
LLMS_Notification_Processor_Twilio from the
- Fixed issue causing default SMS notifications to overwrite email and basic defaults
- Tested to WordPress 4.9.6
- Fix issue causing plugin integration settings to prevent other LifterLMS integration settings (from other add-ons) from displaying on the admin panel
- Optimize loading of plugin files
- Fix issue causing Twilio API calls to be made when API keys are not present
- Fix incorrect text domain on l10n function
- Initial public release
- Send SMS Engagements
- Adds SMS Notifications to LifterLMS
- Add Text to Enroll to Access Plans