LifterLMS Version 3.37.11
- Resolved a conflict with the “Starter Templates” plugin which made it impossible to edit quizzes while the plugin was enabled.
- Fixed an issue causing lesson post authors to be “lost” when adding an existing lesson to a course.
- Fixed an issue causing php notices to be generated during existing lesson addition on the course builder.
- Fixed an issue causing course bbPress forums to be lost when editing that course using the “Quick Edit” function from the courses table.
LifterLMS REST v1.0.0-beta.10
- Added text domain to i18n functions that were missing the domain.
- Added a “trigger” parameter to enrollment-related endpoints.
llms_rest_enrollment_links filter hooks.
- Fixed setting roles instead of appending them when updating user, thanks @pondermatic!
- Fixed return when the enrollment to be deleted doesn’t exist, returns
204 instead of
- Fixed ‘context’ query parameter schema, thanks @pondermatic!
Leave a Reply