- Tested to LifterLMS 3.37.9 and WooCommerce 3.9.2.
- Add action hooks to handle the cases when a product/variation is deleted linked to an access plan are deleted and handle the cases when an access plan is not linked to any product/variation.
- Added logic to delete enrollments on order permanent deletion, and unenroll/enroll students on order or subscription trashing/untrashing.
- Fixed an issue that made users to be unenrolled from a course when a subscription, that was part of the same wc order of the course, was ‘cancelled’.
- Made sure that user enrollment/unenrollment related to a subscription happened only on the subscription status changes and not on their parent order status changes.
gmdate()in favor of
date()for timestamps recorded to logs.
LifterLMS WooCommerce Version 2.0.13
Posted in Release Notes
Tagged LifterLMS WooCommerce