Skip to content
- Tested to WordPress 5.3, LifterLMS 3.36.5, and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Only print WC Notices if
wc_print_notices() is defined. Fixes issue when using the LifterLMS Rest API.
- Fix issue producing malformed enrollment trigger encountered when updating the enrollment status to “enrolled” during order updates.
- Only output admin course/membership relationship information for existing items. Fixes an issue caused by deleting courses/memberships associated with orders through order item meta data.
- Fixed an issue causing fatal errors encountered during admin panel updates of subscriptions with no parent order.
- Resolve LifterLMS Student Dashboard lost password 404s by redirecting links to the LifterLMS lost password endpoint to the WooCommerce My Account lost password endpoint.
- Outputs CSS and JS related to course/membership expiration in the admin subscriptions management area so it looks and functions on subscriptions like it does on orders.
- Disable checkout redirects as configured by LifterLMS 3.30.0 access plan checkout redirect settings for access plans connected to a WooCommerce Product.
- WooCommerce Order Review (on the account page) and Thank You Page tables will now output the expiration date for a courses and memberships attached to items in the order.
- Fixes a bug preventing access expiration settings from being applied on order completion when two access plans (on different courses or memberships) are both attached to the same WC product.
- Fixes validation issues introduced in version 2.0.6
- Fix access plan validation issues caused by changes introduced in LifterLMS 3.29.0
- Resolve a compatibility issue with the EventOn add-on for WooCommerce
- Product sale dates will now show on course & membership plan pricing tables.
- Fixed an issue preventing access plans connected via a variation from being properly related to the course during WC checkout.
- Fixed an issue preventing the removal of a Members Only restriction on simple products/subscriptions.
- Updated tested-to WC version to 3.5.4
- Fix conflict with Elementor preventing Elementor templates from being used for a WooCommerce product.