Skip to content
- Fixed an issue preventing LifterLMS password reset from working when no WooCommerce My Account page exists.
- Fixed an issue causing pagination issues on LifterLMS dashboard endpoints added to the WooCommerce My Account page.
LLMS_Integration_WooCommerce::add_account_query_vars() is deprecated with no replacement.
- Improved compatibility with LifterLMS engagements now also triggered on WooCommerce order completed.
- Added compatibility with LifterLMS > 5.0.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using Astra Pro with members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button, or the members only button displayed twice, in single products.
- Fixes a bug with course access plans, connected to members only products, resulting in their checkout button pointing
to the LifterLMS checkout page even when plans were available for the buyer.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using the Astra theme and members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button in shop loops.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using members only products resulting in the members only button not pointing to the
- Fixes an edge case encountered when a limited access plan expired after the related order was deleted resulting in a
PHP fatal error.
- Fixes a bug encountered when enrolling a student in a course/membership directly from the WooCommerce Subscription order
screen that would prevent the automatic user un-enrollment on WooCommerce Subscription order expiration/cancellation.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using BuddyBoss resulting in the incorrect currency symbol being displayed.
- Fixes a bug encountered when the LifterLMS Social Learning plugin is activated but not enabled as a LifterLMS integration.
- The LifterLMS Core minimum required version has been raised to version 3.26.3.
- Adds compatibility for LifterLMS Social Learning.
- Fixes a compatibility issue encountered when using the BuddyBoss theme.
- Removes usage of a LifterLMS core deprecated function.
- Added code to prevent students to buy wc products linked to already enrolled llms products.
- Fixed bug causing free access plans to not display on the frontend.
- Tested to LifterLMS 3.37.9 and WooCommerce 3.9.2.
- Add action hooks to handle the cases when a product/variation is deleted linked to an access plan are deleted and handle the cases when an access plan is not linked to any product/variation.
- Added logic to delete enrollments on order permanent deletion, and unenroll/enroll students on order or subscription trashing/untrashing.
- Fixed an issue that made users to be unenrolled from a course when a subscription, that was part of the same wc order of the course, was ‘cancelled’.
- Made sure that user enrollment/unenrollment related to a subscription happened only on the subscription status changes and not on their parent order status changes.
gmdate() in favor of
date() for timestamps recorded to logs.
- Tested to WordPress 5.3, LifterLMS 3.36.5, and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Only print WC Notices if
wc_print_notices() is defined. Fixes issue when using the LifterLMS Rest API.
- Fix issue producing malformed enrollment trigger encountered when updating the enrollment status to “enrolled” during order updates.