Skip to content
- Fixes a bug encountered when using Astra Pro with members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button, or the members only button displayed twice, in single products.
- Fixes a bug with course access plans, connected to members only products, resulting in their checkout button pointing
to the LifterLMS checkout page even when plans were available for the buyer.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using the Astra theme and members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button in shop loops.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using members only products resulting in the members only button not pointing to the
- Fixes an edge case encountered when a limited access plan expired after the related order was deleted resulting in a
PHP fatal error.
- Fixes a bug encountered when enrolling a student in a course/membership directly from the WooCommerce Subscription order
screen that would prevent the automatic user un-enrollment on WooCommerce Subscription order expiration/cancellation.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using BuddyBoss resulting in the incorrect currency symbol being displayed.
- Fixes a bug encountered when the LifterLMS Social Learning plugin is activated but not enabled as a LifterLMS integration.
- The LifterLMS Core minimum required version has been raised to version 3.26.3.
- Adds compatibility for LifterLMS Social Learning.
- Fixes a compatibility issue encountered when using the BuddyBoss theme.
- Removes usage of a LifterLMS core deprecated function.
- Added code to prevent students to buy wc products linked to already enrolled llms products.
- Fixed bug causing free access plans to not display on the frontend.
- Tested to LifterLMS 3.37.9 and WooCommerce 3.9.2.
- Add action hooks to handle the cases when a product/variation is deleted linked to an access plan are deleted and handle the cases when an access plan is not linked to any product/variation.
- Added logic to delete enrollments on order permanent deletion, and unenroll/enroll students on order or subscription trashing/untrashing.
- Fixed an issue that made users to be unenrolled from a course when a subscription, that was part of the same wc order of the course, was ‘cancelled’.
- Made sure that user enrollment/unenrollment related to a subscription happened only on the subscription status changes and not on their parent order status changes.
gmdate() in favor of
date() for timestamps recorded to logs.
- Tested to WordPress 5.3, LifterLMS 3.36.5, and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Only print WC Notices if
wc_print_notices() is defined. Fixes issue when using the LifterLMS Rest API.
- Fix issue producing malformed enrollment trigger encountered when updating the enrollment status to “enrolled” during order updates.
- Only output admin course/membership relationship information for existing items. Fixes an issue caused by deleting courses/memberships associated with orders through order item meta data.
- Fixed an issue causing fatal errors encountered during admin panel updates of subscriptions with no parent order.
- Resolve LifterLMS Student Dashboard lost password 404s by redirecting links to the LifterLMS lost password endpoint to the WooCommerce My Account lost password endpoint.
- Outputs CSS and JS related to course/membership expiration in the admin subscriptions management area so it looks and functions on subscriptions like it does on orders.