Skip to content
- Fixes a bug with course access plans, connected to members only products, resulting in their checkout button pointing
to the LifterLMS checkout page even when plans were available for the buyer.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using the Astra theme and members only products resulting in the Add to Cart button being
incorrectly displayed along with the members only button in shop loops.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using members only products resulting in the members only button not pointing to the
- Fixes an edge case encountered when a limited access plan expired after the related order was deleted resulting in a
PHP fatal error.
- Fixes a bug encountered when enrolling a student in a course/membership directly from the WooCommerce Subscription order
screen that would prevent the automatic user un-enrollment on WooCommerce Subscription order expiration/cancellation.
- Fixes a bug encountered when using BuddyBoss resulting in the incorrect currency symbol being displayed.
- Fixes a bug encountered when the LifterLMS Social Learning plugin is activated but not enabled as a LifterLMS integration.
- The LifterLMS Core minimum required version has been raised to version 3.26.3.
- Adds compatibility for LifterLMS Social Learning.
- Fixes a compatibility issue encountered when using the BuddyBoss theme.
- Removes usage of a LifterLMS core deprecated function.
- Added code to prevent students to buy wc products linked to already enrolled llms products.
- Fixed bug causing free access plans to not display on the frontend.
- Tested to LifterLMS 3.37.9 and WooCommerce 3.9.2.
- Add action hooks to handle the cases when a product/variation is deleted linked to an access plan are deleted and handle the cases when an access plan is not linked to any product/variation.
- Added logic to delete enrollments on order permanent deletion, and unenroll/enroll students on order or subscription trashing/untrashing.
- Fixed an issue that made users to be unenrolled from a course when a subscription, that was part of the same wc order of the course, was ‘cancelled’.
- Made sure that user enrollment/unenrollment related to a subscription happened only on the subscription status changes and not on their parent order status changes.
gmdate() in favor of
date() for timestamps recorded to logs.
- Tested to WordPress 5.3, LifterLMS 3.36.5, and WooCommerce 3.8.
- Only print WC Notices if
wc_print_notices() is defined. Fixes issue when using the LifterLMS Rest API.
- Fix issue producing malformed enrollment trigger encountered when updating the enrollment status to “enrolled” during order updates.
- Only output admin course/membership relationship information for existing items. Fixes an issue caused by deleting courses/memberships associated with orders through order item meta data.
- Fixed an issue causing fatal errors encountered during admin panel updates of subscriptions with no parent order.
- Resolve LifterLMS Student Dashboard lost password 404s by redirecting links to the LifterLMS lost password endpoint to the WooCommerce My Account lost password endpoint.
- Outputs CSS and JS related to course/membership expiration in the admin subscriptions management area so it looks and functions on subscriptions like it does on orders.
- Disable checkout redirects as configured by LifterLMS 3.30.0 access plan checkout redirect settings for access plans connected to a WooCommerce Product.