- Fixed a bug causing certificate template exports to export the site’s homepage instead of the certificate preview.
- When exporting a certificate template, use the
post_author to determine what user to use for merge code data.
- Revert Accounts settings tab page id to “account”.
LifterLMS Blocks v1.7.1
- Feature: Add logic for
logged_out block visibility options.
- Update: Added
isDisabled property to Search component.
- Update: Adjusted priority of
render_block filter to 20.
- Update: Added filter,
llms_block_supports_visibility to allow modification of the return of the check.
- Update: Disabled block visibility on registration & account forms to prevent a potentially confusing form creation experience.
- Update: Added block editor rendering for password type fields.
- Update: Perform post migrations on
current_screen instead of
- Update: Update various dependencies to use updated gutenberg packages.
- Bug fix: Fixed a WordPress 5.3 issues with JSON data affecting the ability to save course/membership instructors.
- Bug fix: Import
wp.blockEditor in favor of deprecated
- Bug fix: Automatically store course/membership instructor with
post_author data when the post is created.
- Bug fix: Pass style rules as camelCase.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue causing “No HTML Returned” to be displayed in place of the Lesson Progression block on free lessons when viewed by a logged-out user.