LifterLMS Blocks Version 1.7.0
- Membership post types can now use the LifterLMS Pricing Table block.
- Membership post types are automatically migrated to the block editor (use the pricing table block instead of the pricing table action).
- Added a block editor template for the Membership post type.
- The block ‘llms/form-field-redeem-voucher’ is now only available on registration forms.
- Backwards compatibility fixes for WP Core 5.2 and earlier.
- Perform post migrations on
current_screen instead of
- Fix an issue causing “No HTML Returned” to be displayed in place of the Lesson Progression block on free lessons when viewed by a logged-out user.
wp.blockEditor and fallback to
wp.editor to maintain backwards compatibility.
- Fall back to
RichText import when
wp.blockEditor is not found.
- Import from
wp.blockEditor is not available.
- Return early during renders on WP Core 5.2 and earlier where the
PluginDocumentSettingPanel doesn’t exist.