- Include SendWP Connector in LifterLMS Engagement Settings.
- Removed usage of
WP_Error::has_errors() to support WordPress version prior to 5.1.
- Improve performances when checking if an event is valid in
- Remove redundant check on
- Fixed a compatibility issue with FitVids.js causing excess white space displayed around videos when using the library, WP plugin, or themes that utilize the library.
- Fixed an issue allowing recurring charges to continue processing after the order or customer had been deleted from the site.
- Fixed issue causing Membership Restriction settings from properly saving.
- Fixed issue that allowed instructors to see all quizzes on a site when the instructor had either no courses or only empty courses (courses with no lessons).
- Fixed “Last Seen” column displaying wrong date when the student last login date was saved as timestamp.
- Fixed an issue causing popover notifications to be skipped (never displayed) as a result of redirects.
Leave a Reply