User Interaction event and session Tracking
Added user interaction tracking for the following events:
User sign in and out.
Page load and exit (for LMS content)
Page focus and blur (for LMS content)
And more to come
Interaction events are grouped into sessions automatically. A session is “closed” after 30 minutes of inactivity or a log-out event.
Added “Last Seen” student reporting column which reports the last recorded activity for the student.
- Automatically hydrate when calling LLMSAbstractDatabaseStore::toarray().
- Added CSS to make course and lesson video embeds automatically responsive.
- Correctly pass the
$remembervariable when using
- Fixed undefined index error when retrieving an unset value from an unsaved database model.
- Fix issue causing quotes to be encoded in shortcodes used in course and membership restriction message settings fields.
- Fix issue preventing manual updates of order dates (next payment, trial expiration, and access expiration) from being saved properly.
Leave a Reply