- Fixed a security vulnerability disclosed by the WordPress plugin review team. Please upgrade immediately!
- Explicitly setting css and js file versions for various static assets..
- Added data sanitization methods in various form handlers.
- Added nonce verification to various form handlers.
- Fixed some translation strings that had literal variables instead of placeholders.
- Fixed undefined index error encountered when attempting to email a voucher export.
- Fixed undefined index error when PHP file upload errors are encountered during a course import.
The following unused classes have been marked as deprecated and will be removed from LifterLMS in the next major release.
Leave a Reply