Skip to content
Interface and Experience improvements during API Key creation
- Better expose that API Keys are never shown again after the initial creation.
- Allow downloading of API Credentials as a
required properties to required fields.
- Added the ability to CRUD webhooks via the REST API.
- Conditionally throw
_doing_it_wrong on server controller stubs.
- Improve performance by returning early when errors are encountered for various methods.
- Utilizes a new custom property
show_in_llms_rest to determine if taxonomies should be displayed in the LifterLMS REST API.
- On the webhooks table the “Delivery URL” is trimmed to 40 characters to improve table readability.
- Fixed a formatting error when creating webhooks with the default auto-generated webhook name.
- On the webhooks table a translatable string is output for the status instead of the database value.
- Fix an issue causing the “Last” page pagination link to display for lists with 0 possible results.
- Don’t output the “Last” page pagination link on the last page.