- Added the ability for site administrators to delete (completely remove) enrollment records from the database.
- Catalogs sorted by Order (
menu_order) now have an additional sort (by post title) to improve ordering consistency for items with the same order, thanks @pondermatic!
- Hooks in the dashboard order review template now pass the
- Updated to version 1.5.1
- All blocks are now registered only for post types where they can actually be used.
- Only register block visibility settings on static blocks. Fixes an issue causing core (or 3rd party) dynamic blocks from being managed within the block editor.
- If an enrolled student accesses checkout for a course/membership they’re already enrolled in they will be shown a message stating as much.
- Removed a redundant check for the existence of an order on the dashboard order review template.
- When an order is deleted, student enrollment records for that order will be removed. This fixes an issue causing admins to not be able to manage the enrollment status of a student enrolled via a deleted order.
- Fix issue causing errors when using the
[lifterlms_lesson_mark_complete] shortcode on course post types.
- Fixed an issue causing quiz questions to generate publicly accessible permalinks which could be indexed by search engines.