- Updated the Access Plan metabox on courses and lessons with improved data validation.
- Added a set of methods for creating access plans programmatically.
- When using the block editor, the “Pricing Table” block will automatically update when access plan changes are saved to the database (from LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.5).
- Removed code related to an incompatibility between Yoast SEO Premium and LifterLMS resulting from former access plan save methods.
- Added the ability for instructors and admins to mark lessons complete and incomplete for students via the student course reporting table.
- Reduced application logic in the
course/complete-lesson-link.phptemplate file by refactoring button display filters into functions.
- Replaced LifterLMS logos and icons on the admin panel with our new logo assets.
- Removed display order field from payment gateway settings in favor of using the gateway table sortable list
- Abstracted the checkout form submission functionality into a callable function not directly tied to
- Added function for checking if request is a REST request
- Fix checkout nonce to have a unique ID & name
- Access plans are now created and updated via AJAX requests, resolves a 5.0 editor issue causing duplicated access plans to be created.
- Fix an issue causing
GETrequests with no query string variables from causing issues via incorrect JSON encoding via the API Handler abstract.
- Fix an issue causing access plan sale end dates from using the default WordPress date format settings.
LLMS_Lesson::has_quiz()will now properly return a boolean instead of the ID of the associated quiz (or 0 when none found)
Admin panel templates replaced with view files which cannot be overridden from a theme or custom plugin.
Leave a Reply