- Updated reporting table export functions to provide immediate download prompts of the files. Exports are generated in real time and you must remain on the page while it generates. The good news is if your site had issues with email or cronjobs it’ll no longer be an issue for you.
- Updated lesson metabox to use icons for attached quizzes
- Added an orange highlight to the admin “Add-Ons & More” menu item
- Removed unused cron event.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to 1.3.4
- Adds support for handling courses & lessons in “Classic Editor” mode as defined by the Divi page builder
- Skips course and lesson migration when “Classic” mode is enabled.
- Adds conditions to identify “Classic” mode when the Classic Editor plugin settings are configured to enforce classic (or block) mode for all posts.
- Unschedules the aforementioned unused cron event.
- Fixed an issue preventing the temp directory old file cleanup cron from firing on schedule.
- During plugin uninstallation the tmp cleanup cron will now be properly unscheduled.
- Fixed an issue causing notifications on the student dashboard to appear on top of static headers or the WP Admin Bar when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue preventing manual updating of customer and source information on orders resulting from unfocusable hidden form fields.
- Fixed mismatched HTML tags on the Admin Add-Ons screen
- Class method: