Skip to content
WordPress 5.0 Ready!
- Tested with WordPress core 5.0 (Gutenberg)!
- Editor Blocks: Course and Lesson layouts are now (preferrably) powered by various editor blocks.
- When a block is added to a course or lesson, the template hook that automatically outputs that element is removed automatically (preventing duplicates).
- If you use the LifterLMS Labs: Action Manager you may no longer need it!
- Course & Membership instructors are now managed through an editor “plugin”. Check out the rocket icon near the “Publish/Update” button.
- Instructor metabox will load conditionally based on presence of the block editor
- New courses and lessons will automatically have a preloaded block editor template
- Courses and lessons will automatically be “migrated” to these templates when edited on the admin panel
- Various course settings conditionally load based on the presence of the block editor
- Added filter to the headline size in the
course/meta-wrapper-start.php template. Allows customization of headline via the “Course Information” block settings.
- If you’re not ready for WordPress 5.0 you can still upgrade LifterLMS. This release is fully functional without the block editor.
- Fixed typo in
- Fixed error occurring during activation of LaunchPad via the Add-Ons & More screen.
- Fixed issue causing quiz reporting screens to be blank for users without