Skip to content
Updates and enhancements
- Bulk enroll multiple users into a course or membership from the Users table on your admin panel. See how at https://lifterlms.com/docs/student-bulk-enrollment/
- Added event on builder to allow integrations to run trigger events when course elements are saved
- Added general redirect method
llms_redirect_and_exit() which is a wrapper for
wp_safe_redirect() which can be plugged (and tested via phpunit)
- Added new action called before validation occurs for a user account update form submission:
- Removed placeholders from form fields. Fixes a UX issue causing registration forms to appear cluttered due to having both placeholders and labels.
- Fixed issue allowing nonce checks to be bypassed on login and registration forms
- Fixed issue causing a PHP notice if the registration form is submitted without an email address and automatic username generation is enabled
- Fixed issue preventing email addresses with the “‘” character from being able to register, login, or update account information
- Fixed typo in automatic username generation filter
lifterlms_generated_username (previously was
- Fixed issue causing admin panel static assets to have a double slash (//) in the assest URI path
- FIxed issue allowing users with
view_lifterlms_reports capability (Instructors) to access sales & enrollment reporting screens. The
view_others_lifterlms_reports capability (Admins & LMS Managers) is now required to view these reporting tabs.
- Updated IDs of login and registration nonces to be unique. Fixes an issue causing Chrome to throw non-unique ID warnings in the developer console. Also, IDs are supposed to be unique anyway but thanks for helping us out Google.