- New course setting Retake Lessons allows students to mark lessons as “incomplete” after completing lessons. Admins may enable this site-wide setting under Settings -> Courses.
- Course and Membership catalog per page settings will now only accept numbers
- “Catalogs” settings tab has been split into “Course” and “Membership” settings
- Settings added via filter
lifterlms_catalogs_settingswill be added to the “Course” settings tab and deprecated in the next major release
- Default course and membership catalog courses per page changed to 9. Previous default was 10 which results in a 4th row on catalogs with only one item.
- Tweaked size of LifterLMS admin tab menu items
- Pass API Mode Context to links generated by LifterLMS payment gateways
- Fixed typo on general settings screen
- Moved LifterLMS Add-on Banners from General Settings to an Add-Ons menu
- If required fields exist on checkout and are empty during free quick enrollment users will be redirected to the normal checkout page where they can enter required fields
- Updated action scheduler lib to latest version. Minor changes, fixes compatibility with WooMemberships.
- Recent activity stats widgets on general settings screen updated to be more reliable and accurate (and performant!)
- Added 3 new widgets to enrollments reporting tab: courses completed, lessons completed, and user registrations
LifterLMS Version 3.5.0
Posted in Release Notes
Leave a Reply