- Tested up to WordPress core 4.7.2
- Added new engagement triggers for Quiz completion, quiz failure, and quiz passed.
- Refactored Lesson Completion for sanity
- Added function
llms_mark_complete()for simple programmatic completion of courses, sections, lessons, and tracks. See usage docs for more information.
- Class function
LLMS_Lesson::mark_complete()has been staged for deprecation. It will still function but developers should update code to use above function.
- LifterLMS background updaters will now display a progress report on the admin panel to add some transparency to how the update is doing.
- Added a way to remove all LifterLMS-generated data during plugin uninstallation.
llms_get_post()will now work with any LifterLMS Post Model post types
- Removed references to
LLMS_Activateclass which was removed back in 2.0.
- Changed include method to session related classes for better handling via phpunit
- Refactored some of the
LLMS_Installclass for reliability and test coverage
- Changed order of table and option creation during installation. Prevents a database warning from being thrown during installation.
- Added function for retrieving default difficulty categories added during installation
- Added function for removing default categories added during installation
llms_are_terms_and_conditions_required()ensure the page id used in this function is an absint
- Removed redundant function
- Add css classes for buttons to be auto-width rather than the width of their containers
- Fix ID of engagement email class. Allows some filters and actions to actually be used.
- Properly display quiz failures as failures on the quiz results screen
loop/feature-image.phpnow works for unsupported PHP 5.5 and down
- Fix issue with modifying section titles from within the course builder
- Fix undefined warning resulting from admin notice “flash” being undefined on pre-existing saved notices
- Updated template at
templates/course/complete-lesson-link.phpto include a few new CSS classes and utilize
llms_form_field()to standardize buttons
LifterLMS Version 3.3.1
Posted in Release Notes