- Site Logo in header is now a clickable link back to the site’s home page url to match the functionality of the site title when no logo is displayed.
- New site header background image options are available for controlling the behavior and positioning of the uploaded image! See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site header background color option is available. See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site footer & site info options
- Font Color
- Link & Link Hover Color
- Widget Title Cover (footer only because no widget functionality is available for the site info section)
- Added a css class
.widget-titleto all Widget Title H2 elements in all widget areas
- Added CSS selector properly target “My Meberships” title area styles.
- Fixed a setting title “Section Title Padding Right” which was supposed to be “Section Padding Right” on the “LifterLMS Account” LaunchPad settings tab
- LifterLMS Account Navigation Link Seperator option was attached to a filter that didn’t exist. Updated the filter to attach to a LifterLMS filter which does exist. Problem solved!
- LifterLMS Course and Lesson sidebars will now be properly registered with the same sidebar settings as the other LaunchPad sidebars to prevent visual discrepencies between them. This update relies on a new filter available in LifterLMS 2.6.2. Please update both to complete this resolution.
- Updated the descriptions of a few settings to be more clear
- Various typos and spelling errors corrected. Potentially added some new ones.
- Fixed positioning of the “remove image” button on LaunchPad image upload settings.
- Removed a duplicate & unused .scss file